For everyone using residential proxies, you already know the wonders they do with online privacy. However, they also offer other benefits to people. So, if you are using a residential proxy,you are in for some cool benefits. Are you curious about the details? Let’s dive into the article and check them out right below.
The benefits of using residential proxies
Some of the top benefits of using residential proxy include the following:
- Improved security: It is always safe to use residential proxies in comparison to shared proxies for the sake of better security and privacy. There are higher tendencies of shared proxy networks being hacked, thus giving spammers and hackers access to your system.
- Switch between multiple Instagram accounts: Another benefit of using a residential proxy network is quickly switching between multiple Instagram accounts. Well, for a fact, we know that the app lets the user switch between 5 accounts but for marketers who have several accounts, using a residential proxy can be beneficial.
- Get access to geo-locked content:You can now access it through residential proxies if you are looking out for geo-locked content. This is very beneficial to people who live in regions where the internet is censored. Also, the residential proxy can be used on sites where content is available only to particular regions.
- Your online identity remains anonymous: Residential proxies are legitimate IP addresses, and thus, they are the best options for browsing the internet. Anonymous browsing is safe and secure and ensures there is no indication of using the proxy network.
Tips to choosing the best residential proxy
If you are looking out for the best residential proxy network, here are a few tips for you.
- Customer support: You should always make sure the customer support team is responsive and quick with everything. The quality of support plays a major role in deciding on the best residential proxy network.
- Traffic: Some providers will let you send a lot of traffic through the proxy. However, other service providers will charge based on the bandwidth you opt for. So, this is another deciding factor that you need to consider before choosing a residential proxy network.
Apart from these things, we also suggest you ask around for recommendations before choosing a proxy network. The ideal one should be suitable for your budget and needs. Thus do your research and chalk out the best options available for you!